TERM TEST!
Been going through notes after notes, and wad i have is bits of information here and there, and the worse thing is i can barely trust the integrity of the notes.. dunno where they ka2poh4 (steal) from, and there is a lot of unnessarily information.. *Sigh*..
if reallie analysis from the things i have,
highest possible grade
highest passing possibility
highest possbility passing subject
HAve to reallie rely on God for focus and power, tend to sway and miss my focus and take break.. yea yea~ i go study now!~ wish me the best maN! if God can use a donkey, God can use me..
I am deeply inspire, and realiie wanna trust God.. so i wrote a little poem
I am strong !
God is Powerful !
When God and I stand together!!
God is still powerful!! haha..
haha, lauffing at my own childishness.. ^^.. 3 paper down, 3 more to Go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment